1) We ask for approximate measurements of the relevant spaces from our clients and we can provide measurement guides if needed.
2) We design up some 3D sketches for proposed designs along with a quote.
3) Designs are then refined based on feedback from the client and a final design and price is agreed upon.
4) We arrange to come out to your house and take more in depth measurements of the spaces.
5) We then ask for a deposit and organise a fitting date (usually between 3 to 6 weeks).
6) We build the majority of the furniture off site in our Dublin workshop before arriving to fit at the house.
7) We have a team of skilled professionals including plumbers, electricians and painters whose services can be availed of as needed.
8) We assemble and fit the furniture on the agreed upon date. Some cutting will occur on site but never in the house.
9) We deliver our built in furniture unpainted and can arrange for our painters to come in and apply the required finish.
10) Finally we will take some photographs for our portfolio, client permitting.